Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Knees are Weak, Palms are Sweaty, Gotta get that Novel Ready

     Happy fourth of July! And happy camping! Oh yes, you know what that means...
CAMP NANOWRIMO
!!!!!
     Guess who's writing this instead of writing their novel? If you guessed me, you would be correct! This year I'm aiming for 35,000 instead of 50,000 words, because I'm leaving Monday for camp. Are  you guys also killing yourselves trying to bang out 5,000 words a day? I'm also working on two other books at the same time on Figment. I do (hopefully) plan on finishing and (HOPEFULLY) publishing at least one of them in maybe a year or two. 
     Anyways, I hope you have a great fourth of July, finish your word goals, and happy camping. I only made this post because of the title, you're welcome.

-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Poems

     Hello my freaks and geeks, my name is Ella and I'm secretly a romanic sap who cried when I watched Inside Out. There, now you know....